Equilibrium Existence and Uniqueness in Public Good Models: An Elementary Proof via Contraction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cornes, Richard & Hartley, Roger & Sandler, Todd, 1999. " Equilibrium Existence and Uniqueness in Public Good Models: An Elementary Proof via Contraction," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(4), pages 499-509.
- Cornes, Richard & Hartley, Roger & Sandler, Todd, 1999. "Equilibrium Existence and Uniqueness in Public Good Models: An Elementary Proof Via Contraction," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1630, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuela Randon, 2002. "L’analisi positiva dell’esternalità: rassegna della letteratura e nuovi spunti," Working Papers 58, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2002.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2007.
"Games without Rules,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 315-347, December.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2004. "Games without Rules," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151166, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2004. "Games without Rules," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_7, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Clive Fraser, 2012. "Milton Friedman, the Demand for Money and the ECB’s Monetary-Policy Strategy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2007.
"Alliances Among Asymmetric Countries,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 253-263.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Alliances Among Asymmetric Countries," MPRA Paper 1502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2006. "Alliances among asymmetric countries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 06-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Gaube, Thomas, 2006. "Altruism and charitable giving in a fully replicated economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1649-1667, September.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, E.Unal, 2005. "Existence and regularity of equilibria in a general equilibrium model with private provision of a public good," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 617-636, August.
- Christoph Luelfesmann, 2007. "Dual Provision of Public Policies in Democracy," Discussion Papers dp07-20, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Tim Lohse & Julio R. Robledo & Ulrich Schmidt, 2012.
"Self‐Insurance and Self‐Protection as Public Goods,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(1), pages 57-76, March.
- Lohse, Tim & Julio R. Robledo & Ulrich Schmidt, 2006. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-354, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lohse, Tim & Robledo, Julio & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2010. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Kiel Working Papers 1613, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Robledo, Julio R. & Lohse, Tim, 2007. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Economics Working Papers 2007-16, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2010. "Conflict of interest and coordination in public good provision," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 389-408.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, E. Unal, 2006.
"Subscription equilibria with public production: Existence and regularity,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 199-215, December.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2005. "Subscription equilibria with public production: Existence and regularity," MPRA Paper 132, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2006.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2004.
"Private Provision of Public Goods : Incentives for Donations,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
04/34, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2006. "Private provision of public goods: Incentives for donations," Munich Reprints in Economics 19352, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gaube, Thomas, 2001. "Group size and free riding when private and public goods are gross substitutes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 127-132, January.
- Todd Sandler & Daniel G. Arce M., 2003. "Pure Public Goods versus Commons: Benefit-Cost Duality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 355-368.
- Ken-ichi Suzuki & Jun-ichi Itaya & Akitomo Yamanashi & Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi, 2018. "Existence, Uniqueness, and Algorithm for Identifying Free Riders in Multiple Public Good Games: Replacement Function Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 7062, CESifo Group Munich.
- Todd Sandler, 2009. "Intergenerational Public Goods: Transnational Considerations," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(3), pages 353-370, July.
- Thomas Gaube, 2005. "Altruism and charitable giving in a fully replicated economy," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_8, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2007.
"Aggregative Public Good Games,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 201-219, April.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2003. "Aggregative Public Goods Games," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000063, www.najecon.org.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2003. "Aggregative Public Good Games," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2003/05, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kee:keeldp:99/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekeeuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.