The Effect of the Liberalization of Investment Policies on Employment and Investment of Multinational Corporations in Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elizabeth Asiedu & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2008. "The Effect of the Liberalization of Investment: Policies on Employment and Investment of Multinational Corporations in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 20(1), pages 48-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elie NGONGAN, 2014. "Physical Infrastructures and Attractiveness of Private Capital in Sub-Saharan African (SSA) Countries," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 9-21, December.
- Gibson Hosea Munisi & Roy Mersland, 2016.
"Ownership, Board Compensation and Company Performance in Sub-Saharan African Countries,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance,
Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 15(2), pages 191-224, August.
- Gibson Hosea Munisi & Roy Mersland, 2013. "Ownership, board compensation and company performance in sub-Saharan African countries," Working Papers CEB 13-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ngongan, Elie, 2014. "Physical Infrastructures and Attractiveness of Private Capital in Sub-Saharan African (SSA) Countries," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 7-21.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; employment; foreign direct investment; U.S. multinationals.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kan:wpaper:200702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jianbo Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuksus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .