Consumer Demand and Labor Supply (scanned out-of-print 1981 Elsevier book)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William A. Barnett, 2005. "Consumer Demand and Labor Supply (scanned out-of-print 1981 Elsevier book)," Econometrics 0511009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer demand; labor supply; systemwide models; systems of equations; aggregation theory; index number theory; Divisia; household production; simultaneous estimation;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2005-12-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kan:wpaper:200521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Professor Zongwu Cai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuksus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.