Cross-Border Collaborative Degree Programs in East Asia:Expectations and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- OECD & World Bank, 2007. "Cross-border Tertiary Education : A Way towards Capacity Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6865.
More about this item
Keywordscross-border higher education ; double degree ; twinning ; ASEAN ; Asia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-04-23 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .