Bringing Non-governmental Actors into the Policymaking Process: The Case of Local Development Policy in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2005. "The Impact of United States Sanctions on the Myanmar Garment Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 42, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2005. "Stunted and Distorted Industrialization in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 38, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial movements; Local development; Thailand; NGOs; Non-governmental organizations; Civil society; Decision making; Rural development; 社会運動; タイ; 市民社会; 意思決定; 農村開発;
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2006-11-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2006-11-18 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .