The presidents of the Bank of Taiwan and their times : background, management and business development : 1899-1925
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Economic history; Imperialism; Taiwan; Bank of Taiwan; Southward movement; Financial history;
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
- N95 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2017-04-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .