Factors Underlying the Formation of Industrial Clusters in Japan and Industrial Cluster Policy: A Quantitative Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takashi Kurosaki & Ikuko Okamoto & Kyosuke Kurita & Koichi Fujita, 2004. "Rich Periphery, Poor Center: Myanmar's Rural Economy under Partial Transition to a Market Economy," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-23, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Zimmer & Julie Stal-Le Cardinal & Bernard Yannou & Gilles Le Cardinal & François Piette & Vincent Boly, 2014. "A methodology for the development of innovation clusters: application in the health care sector," Post-Print hal-01152287, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Cluster Policy; Agglomeration; Innovation; IT; Industrial policy; Local industry; Japan; 産業政策; 地場産業; 日本;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.