Trade and Business Cycle Correlations in Asia-Pacific
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takashi Kurosaki & Ikuko Okamoto & Kyosuke Kurita & Koichi Fujita, 2004. "Rich Periphery, Poor Center: Myanmar's Rural Economy under Partial Transition to a Market Economy," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-23, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen & Ivana Bátorová, 2013.
"China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 392-411, June.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka & Bátorová, Ivana, 2008. "China in the world economy : dynamic correlation analysis of business cycles," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Batorova, Ivana, 2008. "China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jarko, Fidrmuc & Iikka, Korhonen & Ivana, Bátorová, 2011. "China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; Optimum currency area; Trade; Electronics; Trade problem; Monetary policy; Asia; Oceania; 景気; 貿易; エレクトロニクス; 貿易問題; 金融政策; アジア; オセアニア;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-11-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2006-11-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .