Trade and Business Cycle Correlations in Asia-Pacific
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen & Ivana Bátorová, 2013.
"China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 392-411, June.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Batorova, Ivana, 2008. "China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jarko, Fidrmuc & Iikka, Korhonen & Ivana, Bátorová, 2011. "China in the World Economy: Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Business Cycles," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Korhonen, Iikka & Bátorová, Ivana, 2008. "China in the world economy : dynamic correlation analysis of business cycles," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; Optimum currency area; Trade; Electronics; Trade problem; Monetary policy; Asia; Oceania; 景気; 貿易; エレクトロニクス; 貿易問題; 金融政策; アジア; オセアニア;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-11-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2006-11-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.