Outward FDI from developing countries : a case of Chinese firms in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChina; South Africa; Foreign investments; International business enterprises; Foreign direct investment (FDI); Multinational enterprise (MNE);
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-03-16 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-03-16 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2013-03-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .