Increasing popular participation in the treaty-making process : the legislative process of Section 190 of the 2007 Constitution of Thailand
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsThailand; Treaties; International agreements; Constitutions; Treaty-making; Participation;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2012-10-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .