The contribution of supply and demand shifts to earnings inequality in urban China
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Income distribution; Labor market; Urban societies; Earnings inequality; Inequality decomposition; 中国; 所得分配; 労働市場; 都市社会; 所得格差; 不平等度の分解; 格差尺度の分解;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-11-25 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-25 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-11-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .