Re-examining "difference" and "development" : a note on broadening the field of gender and development in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Song, Byung Nak, 1977. "The Production Structure of the Korean Economy: International and Historical Comparisons," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 147-162, January.
- Korte, Bernhard & Oberhofer, Walter, 1971. "Triangularizing input-output matrices and the structure of production," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 493-522.
- Yasushi Kondo, 2014. "Triangulation of Input–Output Tables Based on Mixed Integer Programs for Inter-temporal and Inter-regional Comparison of Production Structures," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Fukui, Yukio, 1986. "A More Powerful Method for Triangularizing Input-Output Matrices and the Similarity of Production Structures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1425-1433, November.
- Star, Spencer & Hall, Robert E, 1976. "An Approximate Divisia Index of Total Factor Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 257-263, March.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Korte, Bernhard & Oberhofer, Walter, 1971. "Triangularizing input-output matrices and the structure of production," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 493-522.
More about this item
KeywordsGender and development; Japan; Difference; Women’s activism; ジェンダーと開発; 日本; 差異; 女性運動;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.