Myanmar and Japan: How Close Friends Become Estranged
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMyanmar (Burma); Japan; China; ODA; Foreign Relations; Cold War; ミャンマー; 日本; 中国; 対外関係; 国際関係; 冷戦;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-11-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .