Evaluation of Non-Survey International IO Construction Methods with the Asian-Pacific Input-Output Table
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escaith, Hubert & Lindenberg, Nannette & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2010.
"International supply chains and trade elasticity in times of global crisis,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2010-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Escaith, Hubert & Lindenberg, Nannette & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2010. "International Supply Chains and Trade Elasticity in Times of Global Crisis," MPRA Paper 20478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo Meng & Satoshi Inomata, 2011. "Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Employment in the Asia-Pacific Region," Chapters,in: Asia Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-survey estimates; International trade; Input-output tables; East-Asia; Southeast Asia; United States; 貿易; 産業連関表; 東アジア; 東南アジア; アメリカ合衆国;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-17 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-11-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.