Happiness and Economic Growth: The Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stacey A. Rich & Sharon Hanna & Bradley J. Wright, 2017. "Simply Satisfied: The Role of Psychological Need Satisfaction in the Life Satisfaction of Voluntary Simplifiers," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 89-105, February.
- Milena Nikolova & Boris Nikolaev, 2017.
"Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1593-1623, December.
- Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris, 2016. "Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 9636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A., 2017. "Education, Income and Happiness: Panel Evidence for the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 11185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Okulicz-Kozaryn Adam, 2015. "When Place is Too Big: Happy Town and Unhappy Metropolis," ERSA conference papers ersa15p148, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; life satisfaction; subjective well-being; income; long term; short term; Easterlin paradox; developed countries; transition countries; less developed countries; China;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .