Happiness and Economic Growth: The Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stacey A. Rich & Sharon Hanna & Bradley J. Wright, 2017. "Simply Satisfied: The Role of Psychological Need Satisfaction in the Life Satisfaction of Voluntary Simplifiers," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 89-105, February.
- Milena Nikolova & Boris Nikolaev, 2017.
"Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1593-1623, December.
- Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris, 2016. "Does Joining the EU Make You Happy? Evidence from Bulgaria and Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 9636, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A., 2017. "Education, Income and Happiness: Panel Evidence for the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 11185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Okulicz-Kozaryn Adam, 2015. "When Place is Too Big: Happy Town and Unhappy Metropolis," ERSA conference papers ersa15p148, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; life satisfaction; subjective well-being; income; long term; short term; Easterlin paradox; developed countries; transition countries; less developed countries; China;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.