What is the Value of Knowing the Propensity Score for Estimating Average Treatment Effects?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markus Froelich, 2002. "What is the value of knowing the propensity score for estimating average treatment effects?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
More about this item
Keywordssemiparametric efficiency bound; evaluation; matching; causal effect;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2002-09-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2002-09-11 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .