Misclassification Errors and the Underestimation of U.S. Unemployment Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shuaizhang Feng & Yingyao Hu, 2010. "Misclassification errors and the underestimation of U.S. unemployment rates," Economics Working Paper Archive 561, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jung, Philip & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012.
"Earnings losses and labor mobility over the life-cycle,"
40287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Jung, 2013. "Earnings losses and labor mobility over the lifecycle," 2013 Meeting Papers 771, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jung, Philip & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012. "Earnings Losses and Labor Mobility over the Lifecycle," IZA Discussion Papers 6835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Jung & Moritz Kuhn, 2017. "Earnings Losses and Labor Mobility Over the Life Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 6552, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jung, Philip & Kuhn, Moritz, 2016. "Earnings losses and labor mobility over the lifecycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 11572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elsby, Michael & Hobijn, Bart & Sahin, Aysegül, 2013. "On the Importance of the Participation Margin for Market Fluctuations," Working Paper Series 2013-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent Population Survey; unemployment rate; labor force participation rate; misclassification; measurement error;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .