Employment Patterns of Husbands and Wives and Family Income Distribution in Italy (1977-1998)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Gallego-Granados & Johannes Geyer, 2015.
"Distributional and Behavioral Effects of the Gender Wage Gap,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
753, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Patricia Gallego-Granados & Johannes Geyer, 2015. "Distributional and Behavioral Effects of the Gender Wage Gap," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1469, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kristian Orsini & Antje Mertens & Felix Büchel, 2003. "Is Mothers Employment an Effective Means to Fight Family Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Seven European Countries," LIS Working papers 363, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Roy Cerqueti & Marcel Ausloos, 2015. "Statistical assessment of regional wealth inequalities: the Italian case," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2307-2323, November.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez & Andrés Hincapié & Ruben Irvin Rojas-Valdés, 2012.
"Family Income Inequality and the Role of Married Females' Earnings in Mexico: 1988-2010,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(1), pages 67-98, May.
- Raymundo M. Campos Vazquez & Andres Hincapie & Ruben Irvin Rojas-Valdes, 2012. "Family Income Inequality and the Role of Married Females' Earnings in Mexico: 1988-2010," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-08, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2011. "Can Female Non-Farm Labor Income Reduce Income Inequality? Evidence from Rural Southern Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114756, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market participation; family income inequality;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.