Employment Patterns of Husbands and Wives and Family Income Distribution in Italy (1977-1998)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2011. "Can Female Non-Farm Labor Income Reduce Income Inequality? Evidence from Rural Southern Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114756, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Patricia Gallego-Granados & Johannes Geyer, 2015.
"Distributional and Behavioral Effects of the Gender Wage Gap,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
753, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Patricia Gallego-Granados & Johannes Geyer, 2015. "Distributional and Behavioral Effects of the Gender Wage Gap," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1469, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kristian Orsini & Antje Mertens & Felix BÃ¼chel, 2003. "Is Mothers Employment an Effective Means to Fight Family Poverty? Empirical Evidence from Seven European Countries," LIS Working papers 363, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Roy Cerqueti & Marcel Ausloos, 2015. "Statistical assessment of regional wealth inequalities: the Italian case," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2307-2323, November.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez & Andrés Hincapié & Ruben Irvin Rojas-Valdés, 2012.
"Family Income Inequality and the Role of Married Females' Earnings in Mexico: 1988-2010,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(1), pages 67-98, May.
- Raymundo M. Campos Vazquez & Andres Hincapie & Ruben Irvin Rojas-Valdes, 2012. "Family Income Inequality and the Role of Married Females' Earnings in Mexico: 1988-2010," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-08, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market participation; family income inequality;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2002-06-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2002-06-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .