Mental Health and Labour Market Participation: Evidence from IV Panel Data Models
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Mental Health and Labour Market Participation
by Liam Delaney in Geary Behaviour Centre on 2010-08-11 02:58:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baert, Stijn & De Visschere, Sarah & Schoors, Koen & Vandenberghe, Désirée & Omey, Eddy, 2016. "First depressed, then discriminated against?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 247-254.
- Trevisan, Elisabetta & Zantomio, Francesca, 2016.
"The impact of acute health shocks on the labour supply of older workers: Evidence from sixteen European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 171-185.
- Elisabetta Trevisan & Francesca Zantomio, 2015. "The impact of acute health shocks on the labour supply of older workers: evidence from sixteen European countries," Working Papers 2015:27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Maren M. Michaelsen, 2012.
"Mental Health and Labour Supply: Evidence from Mexico’s Ongoing Violent Conflicts,"
HiCN Working Papers
117, Households in Conflict Network.
- Michaelsen, Maren M., 2012. "Mental Health and Labour Supply – Evidence from Mexico's Ongoing Violent Conflicts," Ruhr Economic Papers 378, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Naomi E. Feldman & Andrew Leigh, 2014.
"Crime and Mental Well-Being,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(1), pages 110-140.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Andrew Leigh, 2011. "Crime and Mental Wellbeing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1049, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cornaglia, Francesca & Feldman, Naomi E. & Leigh, Andrew, 2014. "Crime and Mental Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 8014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Cornaglia & Andrew Leigh, 2012. "Crime and mental wellbeing," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 357, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Meng, Xin & Xue, Sen, 2017. "Social Networks and Mental Health Problems: Evidence from Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2016.
"Health status and labor force participation: evidence for urban low and middle income individuals in Colombia,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 15(1), pages 33-55, April.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2014. "Health Status and Labor Force Participation: Evidence for Urban Low and Middle Income Individuals in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012304, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ana María Iregui-Bohórquez & Ligia Alba Melo-Becerra & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2014. "Health Status and Labor Force Participation: Evidence for Urban Low and Middle Income Individuals in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 851i, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kelly Noonan & Hope Corman & Nancy E. Reichman, 2014. "Effects of Maternal Depression on Family Food Insecurity," NBER Working Papers 20113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zwysen, Wouter, 2013. "Where you go depends on where you come from: the influence of fatherâ€™s employment status on young adultâ€™s labour market experiences," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsmeasurement error; mental health; labour market participation; causality;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-05-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .