Joint Estimation of Contingent Valuation and Truncated Recreational Demands
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Azevedo & John R. Crooker, 2008. "Alternative Approaches to Incorporating the Opportunity Cost of Time in Recreation Demand Models," Working Papers 0803, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.
- Christopher D. Azevedo & Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling, 2003.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 525-537.
- Azevedo, Christopher D. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2003. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10173, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Azevedo, Christopher D. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2003. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preferences: Consistency Tests and Their Interpretations," ISU General Staff Papers 200308010700001248, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai, 2007. "Discount Rates in Risk Versus Money and Money Versus Money Tradeoffs," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 483-498, April.
- Park, Timothy A. & Bowker, James Michael & Leeworthy, Vernon R., 2000. "Valuing Snorkeling Visits To The Florida Keys With Stated And Revealed Preference Models," Faculty Series 16713, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Marcia A. Rosado & Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Maria M. Ducla-Soares & Luis C. Nunes, 2000. "Combining averting behavior and contingent valuation data: an application to drinking water treatment," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp392, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Bennett, Michael & Provencher, Bill & Bishop, Richard, 2004. "Experience, Expectations and Hindsight: Evidence of a Cognitive Wedge in Stated Preference Retrospectives," Staff Paper Series 468, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.