Recent Structural Changes in the Banking Industry, Their Causes and Effects: A Literature Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio H. Lence, 1997. "Recent Structural Changes in the Banking Industry, Their Causes and Effects: A Literature Survey," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 371-402.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armah, Bernard K.N. & Park, Timothy A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 1999.
"Evaluating the Performance of Agricultural Bank Management: The Impact of State Regulatory Policies,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 437-448, December.
- Armah, Bernard Kaku Ndarku & Park, Timothy A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 1999. "Evaluating The Performance Of Agricultural Bank Management: The Impact Of State Regulatory Policies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
- Armah, Bernard Kaku Ndarku & Park, Timothy A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 1998. "Evaluating The Performance Of Agricultural Bank Management: The Impact Of State Regulatory Policies," Faculty Series 16660, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kandilov, Amy M.G. & Kandilov, Ivan T., 2013. "The Impact of Interstate Bank Branching Deregulations on the U.S. Agricultural Sector: From Better Access to Credit to Higher Farm Sales and Profits," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.