Recent Structural Changes in the Banking Industry, Their Causes and Effects: A Literature Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio H. Lence, 1997. "Recent Structural Changes in the Banking Industry, Their Causes and Effects: A Literature Survey," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 371-402.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Mansfield & Anthony Romeo, 1980. "Technology Transfer to Overseas Subsidiaries by U. S.-Based Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 737-750.
- Batra, Raveendra N, 1986. "A General Equilibrium Model of Multinational Corporations in Developing Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 342-353, July.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 1991. "Immiserizing Growth for a Quota-Distorted Small Economy under Variable Returns to Scale," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 686-692, August.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Persson, Hakan, 1983. "Foreign investment and spillover efficiency in an underdeveloped economy: Evidence from the Mexican manufacturing industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 493-501, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armah, Bernard K.N. & Park, Timothy A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 1999.
"Evaluating the Performance of Agricultural Bank Management: The Impact of State Regulatory Policies,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 437-448, December.
- Armah, Bernard Kaku Ndarku & Park, Timothy A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 1999. "Evaluating The Performance Of Agricultural Bank Management: The Impact Of State Regulatory Policies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
- Armah, Bernard Kaku Ndarku & Park, Timothy A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox, 1998. "Evaluating The Performance Of Agricultural Bank Management: The Impact Of State Regulatory Policies," Faculty Series 16660, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kandilov, Amy M.G. & Kandilov, Ivan T., 2013. "The Impact of Interstate Bank Branching Deregulations on the U.S. Agricultural Sector: From Better Access to Credit to Higher Farm Sales and Profits," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .