A Generalized Gibrat's Law
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Modica & A. Reggiani & P. Nijkamp, 2015. "A Comparative Analysis of Gibrat’s and Zipf’s Law on Urban Population," Working Papers wp1008, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2009. "A Reconsideration of the NAS Rule from an Industrial Agglomeration Perspective," KIER Working Papers 669, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:5-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Distante, Roberta & Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2018.
"Gibrat’s law and quantile regressions: An application to firm growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 5-9.
- Distante, Roberta & Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2017. "Gibrat's Law and Quantile Regressions: an Application to Firm Growth," EMF Research Papers 16, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Halvarsson, Daniel, 2013. "Industry Differences in the Firm Size Distribution," Ratio Working Papers 214, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:32117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .