Fleet Restructuring, Rent Generation, and the Design of Fishing Quota Programs: Empirical Evidence from the Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Margaret McMillan & Dani Rodrik & Karen Horn Welch, 2002.
"When Economic Reform Goes Wrong: Cashews in Mozambique,"
NBER Working Papers
9117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani & Welch, Karen Horn, 2002. "When Economic Reform Goes Wrong: Cashews in Mozambique," Working Paper Series rwp02-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Horn Welch, Karen & McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "When Economic Reform Goes Wrong: Cashews in Mozambique," CEPR Discussion Papers 3519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard J. Sexton & Ian Sheldon & Steve McCorriston & Humei Wang, 2007. "Agricultural trade liberalization and economic development: the role of downstream market power," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 253-270, March.
- Wilcox, Michael D. & Abbott, Philip C., 2004. "Market Power and Structural Adjustment: The Case of West African Cocoa Market Liberalization," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20084, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Byeong-Il Ahn & Hyunok Lee, 2010. "An equilibrium displacement approach to oligopoly market analysis: an application to trade in the Korean infant formula market," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 101-109, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert T. Deacon & Dominic P. Parker & Christopher Costello, 2013. "Reforming Fisheries: Lessons from a Self-Selected Cooperative," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(1), pages 83-125.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:31428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .