Declining U.S. Tobacco Exports to Australia: A Derived Demand Approach to Competitiveness
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John Beghin & Fan Hu, 1995. "Declining U.S. Tobacco Exports to Australia: A Derived Demand Approach to Competitiveness," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 260-267.
- Hu, Fan & Beghin, John C., 1994. "Declining U.S. Tobacco Exports To Australia: A Derived Demand Approach To Competitiveness," Working Papers 51224, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beghin, John C. & Blake Brown, A. & Hasyim Zaini, M., 1997.
"Impact of domestic content requirement on the US tobacco and cigarette industries,"
Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 201-212, January.
- Beghin, John C. & Brown, A. Blake & Zaini, M. Hasyim, 1997. "Impact of domestic content requirement on the US tobacco and cigarette industries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Beghin, John C. & Brown, A. Blake & Zaini, M. Hasyim, 1997. "Impact of Domestic Content Requirement on the U.S. Tobacco and Cigarette Industries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsaustralia; competitiveness; export; US tobacco;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .