Measuring Market Power in Food Processing Industries: Discussion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John R. Schroeter, 1990. "Measuring Market Power in Food-Processing Industries: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1227-1229.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Jacques, 2015. "Civil society, corporate power, and food security: counter-revolutionary efforts that limit social change," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 432-444, September.
- Jones, Rodney & Purcell, Wayne & Driscoll, Paul & Peterson, Everett, 1996. "Issues and Cautions in Employing Behavioral Modeling Approaches to Test for Market Power," Staff Papers 232517, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:ags:vtaesp:232464 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .