Impact of Soil Conservation Policies on Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils of the Central United States (The)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul D. Mitchell & P. G. Lakshminarayan & Toshitsugu Otake & Bruce A. Babcock, 1996. "Impact of Soil Conservation Policies on Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils of the Central United States, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp170, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GR Pautsch & LA Kurkalova & BA Babcock & CL Kling, 2001.
"The Efficiency Of Sequestering Carbon In Agricultural Soils,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 123-134, April.
- Pautsch, Gregory R. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2001. "The Efficiency of Sequestering Carbon in Agricultural Soils," ISU General Staff Papers 200104010800001270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Claassen, Roger & Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie, 2015. "Impacts of Federal Crop Insurance on Land Use and Environmental Quality," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205340, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Wu, JunJie & Mitchell, Paul D., 1998. "The Environmental Effects Of Freedom To Farm," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20823, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pautsch, Gregory R. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Campbell, Todd D., 1999. "Relative Efficiency Of Sequestering Carbon In Agricultural Soils Through Second Best Market-Based Instruments," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21669, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie, 2014. "Impacts of Changes in Federal Crop Insurance Programs on Land Use and Environmental Quality," 2014 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the 2014 Farm Bill Symposium: Implementing Change in U.S. Agricultural Policy, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 186643, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.