Auctions 101: Lessons from a Decade in the Lab. What Am I Bid for ...Safer Food?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Shogren, Jason F. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Fox, John A. & Cherry, Todd L., 2002. "Auctions 101: (Lessons from a Decade in the Lab) What Am I Bid For...Safer Food?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(1).
- Shogren, Jason F. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Fox, John A. & Cherry, Todd L., 2002. "Auctions 101: Lessons from a Decade in the Lab. What Am I Bid for ...Safer Food?," ISU General Staff Papers 200204010800001515, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bullock, D. S. & Desquilbet, M., 2002.
"The economics of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 81-99, February.
- Bullock, David S. & Desquilbet, Marion & Nitsi, Elisavet I., 2000. "The Economics Of Non-Gmo Segregation And Identity Preservation," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21845, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- José Benjamin Falck-Zepeda & Greg Traxler & Robert G. Nelson, 2000. "Surplus Distribution from the Introduction of a Biotechnology Innovation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 360-369.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 297-308.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marion Desquilbet & David S. Bullock, 2003.
"Who Pays the Costs of Non-GMO Segregation and Identity Preservation?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 656-672.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Bullock, David S., 2002. "Who pays the costs of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24973, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.