Time to Complete a Pos-graduation: some evidence of “school effect” upon ISCED 6 trajectories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley, H.E & Amaral, L.A.N & Gopikrishnan, P & Plerou, V, 2000. "Scale invariance and universality of economic fluctuations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 283(1), pages 31-41.
- Stanley, H.Eugene, 2003. "Statistical physics and economic fluctuations: do outliers exist?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 318(1), pages 279-292.
- Stanley, H.Eugene & Nunes Amaral, Luis A. & Gabaix, Xavier & Gopikrishnan, Parameswaran & Plerou, Vasiliki, 2001. "Quantifying economic fluctuations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 302(1), pages 126-137.
- Stanley, H.E & Amaral, L.A.N & Gopikrishnan, P & Ivanov, P.Ch & Keitt, T.H & Plerou, V, 2000. "Scale invariance and universality: organizing principles in complex systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 281(1), pages 60-68.
- Tanya Araujo & Francisco Louca, 2007.
"The geometry of crashes. A measure of the dynamics of stock market crises,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 63-74.
- Tanya Araujo & Francisco Louçã, 2005. "The Geometry of Crashes - A Measure of the Dynamics of Stock Market Crises," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaga Lopes, Margarida & Fernandes, Graca, 2010. "Success/Failure in Higher Education:how long does it take to complete some core 1st. year disciplines?," MPRA Paper 21953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual post-graduation trajectories; advanced studies (ISCED 7) organisation; duration models.;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-03-17 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2007-03-17 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp72007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.