0 Comércio Externo Corticeiro na Peninsula Ibérica no Período de 1930 a 1974 - Uma Perspectiva Comparada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amélia Branco & Francisco M. Parejo, 2010. "The Creation of a Competitive Advantage in the Portuguese Cork Industry: The Contribution of an Industrial District," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2010/43, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Leonor Freire Costa & Jaime Reis, 2016. "The chronic food deficit of early modern Portugal: curse or myth?," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2016/58, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ana Bela Nunes, 2015. "The Portuguese economy in the 1980s: structural change and short-term upheavals," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2015/55, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsPortugal; Spain; Cork; Economic policy; Production costs. JEL classification: N54; N64; N74;
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- N64 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: 1913-
- N74 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:gheswp:wp282006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Natalia Nobre). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/research/ghes .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.