Mesurer la fragilité des personnes âgées en population générale : une comparaison entre ESPS et SHARE
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronnin, 2004.
"Access to physician services: does supplemental insurance matter? Evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 669-687.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronin, 2002. "Access to Physician Services: Does Supplemental Insurance Matter? Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 9238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2012.
"A dynamic analysis of the demand for health insurance and health care,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 669-690.
- Jonneke Bolhaar & Maarten Lindeboom & Bas van der Klaauw, 0000. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 3698, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bolhaar, Jonneke & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Demand for Health Insurance and Health Care," CEPR Discussion Papers 6968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Meza, David, 1983. "Health insurance and the demand for medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 47-54, March.
- Erik Schokkaert & Tom Van Ourti & Diana De Graeve & Ann Lecluyse & Carine Van de Voorde, 2010.
"Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 377-395.
- Erik Schokkaert & Tom van Ourti & Diane De Grave & Ann Lecluyse & Carine Van De Voorde, 2007. "Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0729, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- SCHOKKAERT, Erik & VAN OURTI, Tom & DE GRAEVE, Diana & LECLUYSE, Ann, 2010. "Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2197, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Blomqvist, Ake, 2001. "Does the economics of moral hazard need to be revisited? A comment on the paper by John Nyman," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 283-288, March.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1984. "Panel data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 22, pages 1247-1318 Elsevier.
- Cutler, David M. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2000. "The anatomy of health insurance," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 563-643 Elsevier.
- Long, Stephen H. & Marquis, M. Susan & Rodgers, Jack, 1998. "Do people shift their use of health services over time to take advantage of insurance?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 105-115, January.
- Ettner, Susan L., 1997. "Adverse selection and the purchase of Medigap insurance by the elderly," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 543-562, October.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Rolph, John E., 1988. "The demand for episodes of treatment in the health insurance experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 337-367, December.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnes Couffinhal, 2004. "Private Health Insurance in France," OECD Health Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Nyman, John A., 1999. "The economics of moral hazard revisited," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 811-824, December.
- Laurent Caussat & Michel Glaude, 1993. "Dépenses médicales et couverture sociale," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 265(1), pages 31-43.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre, Aurélie & Jusot, Florence, 2017.
"The likely effects of employer-mandated complementary health insurance on health coverage in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 321-328.
- Aurélie Pierre & Florence Jusot, 2017. "The Likely Effects of Employer-Mandated Complementary Health Insurance on Health Coverage in France," Working Papers DT67bis, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsDemande de santé; Perte d’autonomie; Inégalités sociales de santé;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .