Mesurer la fragilité des personnes âgées en population générale : une comparaison entre ESPS et SHARE
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre, Aurélie & Jusot, Florence, 2017.
"The likely effects of employer-mandated complementary health insurance on health coverage in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 321-328.
- Aurélie Pierre & Florence Jusot, 2017. "The Likely Effects of Employer-Mandated Complementary Health Insurance on Health Coverage in France," Working Papers DT67bis, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsDemande de santé; Perte d’autonomie; Inégalités sociales de santé;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .