Déterminants de l’écart de prix entre médicaments similaires et le premier entrant d’une classe thérapeutique
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiz Andrade & Catherine Sermet & Sylvain Pichetti, 2016.
"Entry time effects and follow-on drug competition,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(1), pages 45-60, January.
- Luiz Flavio Andrade, 2011. "Entry time effects and follow on drug competition," Post-Print halshs-00658247, HAL.
- Luiz Flavio Andrade, 2012. "Entry Time Effects and Follow-on Drugs Competition," Working Papers DT49, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Luiz Flavio Andrade & Catherine Sermet & Sylvain Pichetti, 2016. "Entry time effects and follow-on drug competition," Post-Print halshs-01156509, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRégulation; régulation du prix du médicament; médicament similaire; me-too; follows-on; écart de prix; modèle multiniveaux.;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.