Les territoires de sante : des approches regionales variees de ce nouvel espace de planification
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Fülöp & Thomas Kopetsch & Pascal Schöpe, 2011. "Catchment areas of medical practices and the role played by geographical distance in the patient’s choice of doctor," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 691-706, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPlanification; Territoires de santé; SROS; Système de santé; Organisation des soins; Géographie de la santé;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .