Scientists on the move: tracing scientists’ mobility and its spatial distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Artis & Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2009.
"Assessing Agglomeration Economies in a Spatial Framework with Endogenous Regressors,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0023, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Michael J. Artis & Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Morenos, 2011. "Assessing agglomeration economies in a spatial framework with endogenous regressors," IREA Working Papers 201112, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2011.
- Artis, Michael & Miguélez, Ernest & Moreno, Rosina, 2009. "Assessing agglomeration economies in a spatial framework with endogenous regressors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33239, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Artis, Michael J & Miguélez, Ernest & Moreno, Rosina, 2009. "Assessing agglomeration economies in a spatial framework with endogenous regressors," CEPR Discussion Papers 7267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christ, Julian P., 2009.
"The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks,"
Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung"
31/2010, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Christ, Julian P., 2010. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," FZID Discussion Papers 14-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
More about this item
Keywordsinventors’ mobility; knowledge spillovers; name matching algorithms; exploratory data analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-07-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2009-07-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2009-07-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOG-2009-07-03 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:200916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .