Research networks and scientific production in Economics, The recent Spanish Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raúl Ramos & Vicente Royuela, 2011. "Research networks and scientific production in Economics: The recent Spanish Experience," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Eileen M.Crimmins, 2008. "Health of Immigrants in European countries," IREA Working Papers 200809, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- D'Amico, Guglielmo & Guillen, Montserrat & Manca, Raimondo, 2009. "Full backward non-homogeneous semi-Markov processes for disability insurance models: A Catalunya real data application," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 173-179, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBibliometric techniques; scientific production in Economics; research networks.;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-01-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-01-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-01-28 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-NET-2007-01-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-01-28 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:200701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .