Report NEP-IPR-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00113499_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hvide, Hans K & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard, 2007. "Management of Knowledge Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 6039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Layne-Farrar, Anna & Padilla, Atilano Jorge & Schmalensee, Richard, 2007. "Pricing Patents for Licensing in Standard Setting Organisations: Making Sense of FRAND Commitments," CEPR Discussion Papers 6025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2007. "Uncertainty and the Dynamics of R&D," NBER Working Papers 12841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela & Juan Carlos Duque, 2007. "Research networks and scientific production in Economics, The recent Spanish Experience," IREA Working Papers 200701, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00125414_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Entry Liberalization, Export Subsidy and R&D," MPRA Paper 1532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Union Structure and Firms Incentives for Cooperative R&D Investments," Working Papers 0705, University of Crete, Department of Economics.