External dimensions of smart specialisation: Opportunities and challenges for trans-regional and transnational collaboration in the EU-13
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:95-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifofor:v:19:y:2018:i:1:p:24-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuela Todeva & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2016. "Industry Global Value Chains, Connectivity and Regional Smart Specialisation in Europe. An Overview of Theoretical Approaches and Mapping Methodologies," JRC Working Papers JRC102801, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Krzysztof Klincewicz & Katarzyna Szkuta, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Poland," JRC Working Papers JRC101207, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Srholec Martin & Szkuta Katarzyna, 2016. "RIO Country Report 2015: Czech Republic," JRC Working Papers JRC101175, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2015. "Science, technology and innovation for economic competitiveness: the role of smart specialization in less-developed countries," MPRA Paper 80203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0339-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInter-regional collaboration; smart specialisation; innovation policy; transnational collaboration; (global) value chains; regional development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2015-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2015-08-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2015-08-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2015-08-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2015-08-07 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2015-08-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc96030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.