Title: Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems Phase 3 (SIMPHS 3) – ACTION (Sweden) Case Study Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipt:iptwpa:jrc92968 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Carretero & Csaba Kucsera, 2015. "Report on case studies of the technology-based services for independent living for older people," JRC Working Papers JRC94633, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsSIMPHS; eHealth; Remote Monitoring; ageing; integrated care; independent living; case studies; facilitators; governance; impact; drivers; barriers; integration; organisation;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc94500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .