L’Economie Circulaire : Quelles Mesures De La Performance Economique, Environnementale Et Sociale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicham ABBAD & Gilles PACHÉ & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ, 2014. "Peut-on désormais parler d’engagement du distributeur dans la relation avec l’industriel ?," Working Papers 2014-202, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 363-377, March.
- Williams, Jerome D. & Han, Sang-Lin & Qualls, William J., 1998. "A Conceptual Model and Study of Cross-Cultural Business Relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- O'Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet, 2007. "Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 11-20, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-484 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-479 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-491 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-482 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-483 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kui ZHOU & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ & Chengcheng WAN & Akumba DENIS & Gael-Miguel JUILLARD, 2014. "A Study on Circular Economy Implementation in China," Working Papers 2014-312, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomie circulaire; performance; performance sociétale; indicateurs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.