L’intégration intra-régionale des marchés boursiers de l’Europe du sudest : une analyse multivariée
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-604 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-511 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-415 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-510 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsICAPM; market integration; exchange rate risk;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .