Ageing and poverty in africa and the role of social pensions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Republic of Niger : Towards an Integrated and Sustainable Pension System," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18892, The World Bank.
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "An Exploration for a Universal Non-contributory Pension Scheme in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 24947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Javier Alejo & Francisco Haimovich & Sergio Olivieri & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2007.
"Poverty among the Elderly in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0055, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Gasparini, Leonardo & Alejo, Javier & Haimovich, Francisco & Olivieri, Sergio & Tornarolli, Leopoldo, 2007. "Poverty among the Elderly in Latin America and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 42957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:111-121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgeing; Poverty; Social Pensions; Developing Countries; Africa;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .