Dams, Development and Displacement: Towards More Inclusive and Social Futures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2004. "Involuntary Resettlement Sourcebook : Planning and Implementation in Development Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14914.
- Alcida Rita Ramos & Rafael Guerreiro Osorio & José Pimenta, 2009. "Indigenising Development," Poverty In Focus 17, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsDams; Development and Displacement: Towards More Inclusive and Social Futures;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-01-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-01-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.