Social Protection Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina González, 2015. "Social Policies in Contemporary Latin America: Families and Poverty in the Social Protection Systems," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protection Systems; Latin America; Caribbean; Comparative Perspective;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-09-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-09-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2015-09-11 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2015-09-11 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PKE-2015-09-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .