The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Transfers: a Social Accounting Matrix Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marcelo Neri & Fabio Monteiro Vaz & Pedro Herculano Souza, 2014. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Transfers: a Social Accounting Matrix Approach," One Pager Arabic 244, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares & Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2012. "No Child Left Without: a Universal Benefit for Children in Brazil," Policy Research Brief 27, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rafael Guerreiro Osorio & Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2013. "Bolsa Família after Brasil Carinhoso: an Analysis of the Potential for Reducing Extreme Poverty," Policy Research Brief 41, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Macroeconomic Effects of Government Transfers: a Social Accounting Matrix Approach;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2014-02-08 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .