Report NEP-LAM-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Cecchini, 2013. "Social Transfers: Incentives and Disincentives to Labour Insertion and Income Generation," One Pager 236, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Luis Marcelo Florensa & Laura Márquez-Ramos & María Luisa Recalde & María Victoria Barone, 2014. "Does economic integration increase trade margins? Empirical evidence from LAIAs countries," Working Papers 2014/05, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Davide Rasella & Rômulo Paes-Sousa, 2013. "Combining Conditional Cash Transfers and Primary Health Care to Reduce Childhood Mortality in Brazil," One Pager 242, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- International Labour Office, 2014. "Global employment trends 2014 : risk of a jobless recovery?," Global Employment Trends Reports 484616, International Labour Office, Economic and Labour Market Analysis Department.
- Leonardo José Rolim Guimarães & Rogério Nagamine Costanzi & Graziela Ansiliero, 2013. "Possibilities and Limitations of the Expansion of Social Protection through Classic Contributory Schemes: Notes on the Social Security Inclusion of the Poor Working Population," One Pager 237, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Marcelo Neri & Fabio Monteiro Vaz & Pedro Herculano Guimarães Ferreira de Souza, 2013. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Transfers: a Social Accounting Matrix Approach," One Pager 244, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Lia Chitolina & Miguel Nathan Foguel & Naercio Menezes-Filho, 2013. "The Impact of the Expansion of the Programa Bolsa Família on School Attendance," One Pager 234, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Pablo Lavado & Gustavo Yamada, 2013. "Fear of Labor Rigidities – The Role of Expectations in Employment Growth in Peru," Working Papers 13-17, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Dec 2013.
- Alan de Brauw & International Food Policy Research Institute & Daniel O. Gilligan & International Food Policy Research Institute & John Hoddinott & International Food Policy Research Institute & Shali, 2014. "O Impacto do Bolsa FamÃlia sobre o Poder de DecisÃ£o das Mulheres," One Pager Portuguese 238, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.