From scalar to vector optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide La Torre & Matteo Rocca, 2002. "C1,1 functions and optimality conditions," Departmental Working Papers 2002-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ginchev Ivan & Guerraggio Angelo & Rocca Matteo, 2002. "On second-order conditions in vector optimization," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0218, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- La Torre Davide & Rocca Matteo, 2002. "C 1,1 functions and optimality conditions," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0208, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
More about this item
KeywordsScalar and vector optimization; C1; 1 functions; Hadamard and Dini derivatives; second-order optimality conditions; Lagrange multipliers.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2003-07-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ins:quaeco:qf0305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Segreteria Dipartimento). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feinsit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.