India's fiscal and monetary framework: growth in an opening economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ashima Goyal, 2012. "India's fiscal and monetary framework: growth in an opening economy," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 108-123, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashima Goyal, 2016.
"Abductive Reasoning in Macroeconomics,"
- Ashima Goyal, 2016. "Abductive reasoning in macroeconomics," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis; fiscal and monetary policy; exit; aggregate supply elasticity;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2010-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .