Multidimensions of urban poverty: Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- S Chandrasekhar & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2007. "Multidimensions of Urban Poverty - Evidence from India," Microeconomics Working Papers 22413, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, Ronald J., 1986. "A portfolio analysis model of the demand for nuclear power plants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 218-226, October.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban; Poverty; Slums; India; Intra Urban Differences; Multidimensional; Dominance;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2007-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .