Impact of Preventive Health Care on Indian Industry and Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Mehdi & Divya Chaudhry, 2016. "Human capital potential of Indiaâ€™s future workforce," Working Papers id:11079, eSocialSciences.
- Ali Mehdi & Divya Chaudhry, 2015. "Human Capital Potential of India's Future Workforce," Working Papers id:7846, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordspreventive; executive; corporate health care; check-ups; employee wellness; lifestyle changes; health policy; fiscal incentives;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-04-29 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2008-04-29 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .