Bondage in freedom, colonial plantations in Southern India c 1797-1947
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.C. Zachariah & P.R. Gopinathan Nair & S. Irudaya Rajan, 2001. "Return emigrants in Kerala: Rehabilitation problems and development potential," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 319, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Faini,Riccardo C. & de Melo,Jaime & Zimmermann,Klaus (ed.), 1999. "Migration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662338, March.
More about this item
Keywordsslavery; plantations; colonial state; punishment; labour; outbursts;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .