Decentralisation of the health care sector in Kerala: Some issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Bloom & Tang Sheng‐Lan & Gu Xing‐Yuan, 1995. "Financing rural health services in China in the context of economic reform," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 423-441, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lakshmana, C M, 2014. "Role of fertility in changing age structure in India: Evidence and implications," Working Papers 316, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- N. Vijayamohanan Pillai, 2004. "CES function, generalised mean and human poverty index: Exploring some links," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 360, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralisation; benefit spillover; minimum level of service;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .